Slideshow Widget

These past few months...

February 7, 2013

Children are by far my favorite subjects to photograph. I think someday I might specialize... I love them that much! I really enjoy the style that seniors bring to shoots, and getting cadid shots at weddings are fun too.

...But these kids just make me smile.






 
Chloeyy is just a week or so older than my second little girl. I'm sad I didn't get to take her newborn pictures (I was a little preoccupied at that time!) but these are from her 6 month session last fall.







Cake smashes... I love them so much! Sometimes the kids aren't too fond of the texture though and take a little coaxing to get into it. Even the yucky faces make for cute pictures, though!











I've got to watch Taliya grow up since before she was even born, all throughout her first year! See here. Here, & Here.
-


This little sweetie came just before Christmas. I made that hat especially for her. :)



 
The purple lace wrap can be found here.

I saw little Clara as a 6 month old too! She is such a sweet little girl.






 
Itsn't little Ty handsome?! His parents and I we were all single. They got married just a couple weeks before my husband Dennis and I did. I LOVE that photography has brought me back together with some of my old friends. :)









This adorable girlie is the daughter of one of the young men I took Senior pictures for back when I was just starting business. And now they're expecting baby #2! Life just doesn't slow down, does it?






Phew...
Did you make it all the way to the end?

Good Job.
...But I'm not finished yet.


Here's a few more of my cuties, just for fun. :)



 
 










Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...