Slideshow Widget

{Rayni} Dance

April 5, 2012

I've been wanting to do a sports session for some time now... And I finally got the chance to with the lovely Rayni! She's a ballet teacher at Julie's Jazzworks, the fabulous studio where I used to teach tumbling (before my pregnant belly got too big to be able to spot anymore!)

This was also an experiment in lighting and I am very pleased with the results! I still prefer working with the sun, but sometimes that's just not an option when it's cloudy, or rainy, or windy, or below freezing outside... Hopefully in the future I will get some of my other cheerleaders, dancers and tumblers to model for me too because this was just too much fun!

So without further adieu, here is the beautiful, graceful and talented Rayni...
















Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...