Slideshow Widget

The Andersen Family

January 17, 2012

This session was before Christmas, but I had to post about it because it turned out so great! You know how we have had such a warm, mild winter so far? Well we just happened to pick the coldest, windiest day for our shoot (of course!) Everyone was so tough to brave the cold and put on some smiles for the pictures.





Seriously... Isn't the location beautiful?! It's down in the canyon at the Blue Lakes Country Club. I absolutely loved getting to shoot there.



I know all of the Andersen girls from the studio I teach tumbling at. Caroline (the mom) is also an instructor there and I had each of her girls in tumbling. I just love this family. They have been so much fun in my classes and I'm so glad I had the chance to get to know them.



I decided that Caroline needs to coordinate all of the wardrobes for my shoots... Don't they all look perfect?



We were very excited to be done and go inside to warm up by the fire! 

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...