Slideshow Widget

Vincent Family

April 21, 2011

This family came a looooong way for pictures! ;)




How sweet is this little one?!?

And she was so full of smiles and giggles!

Gorgeous mom!... Doesn't she look familiar?

But wait... Those are different kids!
The first time I saw her at church a few weeks ago I did a double take... And then remembered that my friend (Logan's mom) has a twin!!! They visited Idaho for a couple of weeks and we got to take some pictures just before they left. :)




And guess what? Grandma got to visit from Chile too! What a happy reunion!


My mom made some cute chalkboard speech bubbles for our etsy shop and she let us try them out! What fun!


I do love this family, even if we have only really known each other through facebook! I'm so glad we got to meet in person and that we got to some nice weather for pictures!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...