Slideshow Widget

La Familia Aguilar

April 11, 2011

I think we rescheduled this session two or three times because of the weather. I'm glad we were FINALLY able to get them done! It was a beautiful sunny 60 degrees outside. Apparantly everyone else thought it was a beautiful day too because all of Twin Falls was playing in the park last Saturday!






...Somebody is going to be 1 year old!

The next two pictures are my favorites of each of the girls. Their features are just so perfect!






 There's a smile! Her aunt was a great help waving toys and making silly faces behind me. I don't think we could've done it without her! (Thank you!!!)

What a cute little outfit! And she looks so adorable in hats!



Quiero dar gracias a la familia Aguilar por su paciencia y por sus sonrisas muy hermosas!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...