Slideshow Widget

2013 Fall Mini Sessions

September 3, 2013

I have decided to offer fall mini sessions this year in order to offer up my limited booking dates to more of my fabulous clients. Mini sessions are a great way to update your family portraits, child's portraits or use for custom Christmas cards, all at a great, low price! 


The child price is for single children only, additional siblings will be priced and scheduled as a family session. Immediate families only. Digital files offered are a minimum (anyone that has worked with me before knows I can't help but process and give you ALL of the good ones!)

The location will be announced at a closer date so as to assure the best fall foliage. October 19th has been set aside in my calendar as a reschedule date in case of inclement weather, so be sure to set that aside in your calendar as well!

Because of limited availability, full payment (plus tax) is due at the time of booking. Contact me with any questions and for more information about booking!

Con cariƱo,
Alea



Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...