Slideshow Widget

Baby Bode

August 10, 2013

Do you ever have dreams of a relaxed, casual summer spent in the sunshine, hanging out with family and friends, eating good food, just taking it easy??? Well, it's been fun, but just like every other time in my life I feel like we've been as busy as ever! Someday I might feel all caught up, or maybe I should just learn to enjoy the ride and not think so much about the "destination." (i.e. "If I could just finish this project, maybe I'll feel more accomplished!") Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll get to post all of the sessions I've done this summer, including all of the weddings! But I just had to post something. I've been having so much fun!

Introducing baby Bode... What a cutie!

I whipped up the hat like an hour before the shoot. Just in time!



Bode's mom found some of the cutest props on etsy...




Cute little baby smiles!


Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!...